EUSTON ONW PROGRAMME
Navitas Engineering has been commissioned by Network Rail to provide Senior E&P Project Engineering support to the Euston ONW Programme.
The scope of works and activities to date are as follows:
- Production of GRIP 3 and GRIP 5 to 8 CRTs across multiple E&P work packages;
- Technical support on staging strategy across Euston ONW Programme;
- Technical support to Integration Manager and Programme Managers for critical path and scope development;
- Identifying scope gap and interface across Euston ONW Programme;
- Technical review of GRIP 3-8 design submissions from supply chain;
- Technical support to GRIP 1-3 estimators and defining scope of works.