EUSTON ONW PROGRAMME
Navitas Engineering has been commissioned by Network Rail to provide Senior E&P Project Engineering support to the Euston ONW Programme.
The scope of works and activities to date are as follows:
• Production of GRIP 3 and GRIP 5 to 8 CRTs across multiple E&P work packages;
• Technical support on staging strategy across Euston ONW Programme;
• Technical support to Integration Manager and Programme Managers for critical path and scope development;
• Identifying scope gap and interface across Euston ONW Programme;
• Technical review of GRIP 3-8 design submissions from supply chain;
• Technical support to GRIP 1-3 estimators and defining scope of works.