DEA DC Traction Power – GRIP 4
Following completion of the GRIP 3 Option Selection, Navitas Engineering was commissioned to produce the GRIP 4 Single Option Development of the proposed trackside slave contactors. This comprised an extensive suite of electrical design deliverables, including:
• Site surveys;
• Constructability assessment and methodology;
• Outline functional interface design;
• Earthing and bonding strategy;
• Outline cable route drawings;
• Outline site layout drawings;
• Outline equipment layout drawings;
• Negative bonding diagrams;
• Negative operations diagrams;
• Cable block diagrams;
• LVAC calculations.
This work was delivered successfully and has enabled a successful delivery of the subsequent GRIP 5 design.